If we are your web designer, we will announce your site to the world for you. Further, we will
professionally announce it again on a per event basis at a nominal charge. However, if you prefer to do it yourself or want to update the registrations yourself, the links below are to sites
that offer free or other ways to announce a web page.
Submittal Assistance Advice
All our OfficeOnWeb clients with design services receive announcement serves as a part of the web page design. If they have a
maintained and improved site, the continuous web monitoring, search and listing announcement refresh service for their site is free of additional cost. Additional promotion, marketing, and
advertising services are available. However, some businesses are more comfortable adding promotion through their own efforts or have selected a non-managed type service. To assist, the following
services are recommended by OfficeOnWeb Technologies.
When announcing a site, patience is a real virtue. Some hints:
- Don't announce until the site is really the way you think it really should be presented. (The first "touch" is crucial.
Make sure it is a good one.)
- Make sure at least two "meta" tags are included and pay close attention to them. (If you get your pages generated
by OfficeOnWeb, they will have them.)
- Generate about ten or the most important keywords that describe content. Add 15 more to that list. Install a meta tag for
- Generate a 25 word or less description that catches the eye. Install a meta tag for it.
- Remember that keywords and description you select are how many of your customers will find you. (Ask yourself how you look
for similar sites. Try it and see what the keywords were that were involved.)
- Don't announce to search sites that use crawlers (webcrawler, hotbot, etc.). They already know about OfficeOnWeb and will find
you when they do their periodic search. Announcing again may actually remove you from the search operation.
- Be patient. It takes less than a minute for the site to actually be "touched" when you announce. It takes more than
a week for the "touch" to propagate through the search site database.